The whole purpose of insurance is to protect you from “life events”. When “life events” happen, “life events” come after your assets. Your biggest asset is your ability to earn an income as a physician. If you don’t have adequate protection your wages could be garnished, your savings depleted, and your businesses can be left in financial ruin. Don’t be the doctor that needs to declare bankruptcy.
Negative life events can include:
- Car accidents that hurt other people
- Medical malpractice claims that make your premiums skyrocket
- Injuries/Illness that make it so you can’t work full time
- Premature death that leaves your family with debt and no income
- Storms that damage your medical office
Join the association to see how you can have optimal protection without affecting your lifestyle.